This is my very first Time Lapse movie and it was created in the summer of 2012. This movie was made from about 2200 photos converted to HDR. All shots were taken on our 5 day hiking through the mountains of Jeseníky in the Czech Republic.
Pictures were taken in the following places:
- Jeseník town (432 m)
- Vřesová studánka
- Kamenné okno
- Keprník (1423 m)
- Hydroelectric power Dlouhé stráně (1353 m) during technical maintenance
- Praděd (1492 m)
- Švýcárna (1304 m)
- Červenohorské sedlo (1013 m)
We took about 3500 pictures. Total size of project is about 20GB.
We reached about 1,500 views (1,478) in the first 14 days after publishing this short movie on youtube.com.
This short movie has been promoted by local media as Šumperský deník, Jesenický týdeník, Městská kulturní zařízeni Jeseník, ejesenicko.cz, sumpersko.net, jeseniky.net etc. but also on several facebook pages such as: Information Centre Jeseník, Nejkrásnější české hory - Jeseníky, Červenohorské sedlo, Areál Kouty, Praděd Jesenický etc.
The movie was published on the website of the magazine treking.cz and on the website of interesting project outdoorfilmy.sk.
- Olympus E-600
- Olympus Zuiko Digital 9-18 (quivalent focal length of 18-36mm in 35mm terms)
- Aputure Digital Timer Remote (for Olympus)
- Velbon C-600 Video Tripod with PH-368 Head
- HOYA CPL filter 72mm Pro1 Digital
- Cokin P121 Graduated Gray G2 Neutral Density Filter (3-Stops)